Zoo's New West Entrance Now Open
NEW at the Zoo! Opened May 19, 2018, the Milwaukee County Zoo's new West Entrance is located at the corner of Bluemound Road and Highway 100.
- Visitors enter at 106th Street
- The parking is open daily at 10 a.m., through Labor Day, Sept. 3. After which, it will be open weekends as needed, through Oct. 31.
- Both general public and Zoological Society members will receive a ticket as they enter the lot
- Tickets will be validated at the admissions area after guests have parked their vehicles; upon exiting, tickets are scanned, opening an electronic gate
- Handstamps are available for guests to leave and re-enter the West Entrance area
- A small gift shop, restrooms, including a family restroom, stroller rentals and a concessions area (Grab & Go) and outdoor seating round-out this area.
- Lot capacity: 525 spaces
- The West Entrance lot cannot accommodate buses or campers
Click on the thumbnails below to browse through photos.