Frightful Fun for All!
Boo at the Zoo
Sponsored by Sendik’s Food Markets
October 18 and 19, 2013
6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Enjoy a Ghostly Good Time!
- Go batty and learn more about the fascinating species of bats at the Zoo, and the important role these animals play in our natural world.
Small Mammal Building – 7 p.m. and 8 p.m.
- Learn more about building a bat house in your own backyard to help bats who are losing their habitats. Color a paper bat and place it in the bat house.
Aquatic and Reptile Center
Join in our Halloween Haystack Maze, creatively constructed with haystacks and Halloween characters! Enter if you dare, and make your way through the winding pathways!
Northwestern Mutual Family Farm
- What does it feel like to be a bat? Choose a variety of bat ears to wear, including insectivore and vampire species.
Peck Welcome Center
- It wouldn’t be Halloween without caramel apples! These satisfying sweets are available for purchase, and courtesy of the American Association of Zookeepers (AAZK).
Peck Welcome Center
- Enjoy our glowing, hand-carved pumpkins in the Pumpkin Patch! Then, continue on to the “Forest Trail at Wolf Woods Crossing” for a unique dancing light show!
Feline Mall – Pumpkin Patch
Wolf Woods – Dancing Light Show
- Aye mates! Join our featured guest, Captain Jack Sparrow, as his swashbuckling pirate antics entertain kids and adults alike!
U.S. Gathering Place
- Our majestic felines, including our popular jaguar cubs, will serve as the exotic backdrop as you choose your favorite temporary tattoo to show off!
Florence Mila Borchert Big Cat Country
- A spooky spin around the park is ahead for guests on our Safari Train turned Raven’s Rail!
North Shore Bank Train Station – 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. (weather permitting)
- Don’t forget our favorite rhyming storybook characters, Harry and Fred, as they invite you to take part in yet another one of their crazy adventures!
Throughout the Park
Fees for Boo at the Zoo:
|Adults / Seniors:
|Children (age 3 to 12):
|Children (2 and under):
Visit again next weekend for the Zoo's
Sponsored by Sendik's Food Markets
October 25, 2013 from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
October 26, 2013 from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Don't miss this safe trick-or-treat event at the Zoo.
Call 414.256.5466 for reduced rates and information.
Click here for a list of Frequently Asked Questions about the Zoo’s Halloween events
|Special thanks to our Boo at the Zoo event sponsor: