Milwaukee Journal Sentinel a la Carte
Thursday, August 16, through Sunday, August 19
Los Lonely Boys
Feast with the beasts at the Zoo’s annual food and music festival. Over 25 local restaurants will tempt your taste buds. Six stages, scattered throughout the park, will showcase local and national musical acts including:
- Cowboy Mouth, Thursday, August 16
- Los Lonely Boys, Friday, August 17
- The BoDeans, Saturday, August 18
- The 52nd Street Band, Sunday, August 19
- Bella Café
- Burke's Lakeside
- Café El Sol
- Café Hollander
- Charcoal Grill
- Hue Vietnamese Restaurant NEW!
- Jake's Deli NEW!
- Joey Buona's
- Joey's Seafood & Grill
- Machine Shed
- Pacific Orient
- Robert's Frozen Custard
- Rock Bottom Restaurant and Brewery
- Sabor Brazilian Churrascaria
- Simma's Bakery
- The Soup Market
- Suzy's Cream Cheesecakes
- Thunder Bay Grille
- Trinity Three Irish Pubs
- Ultimate Confections
- Water Street Brewery
- West Bank Café
- Whole Foods Market
- Wong’s Wok
- Kids can enjoy art activities such as printmaking, designing fashion hats and creating pastel prints and animals. Visit Kohl’s Color Wheels at the Northwestern Mutual Family Farm.
- Kick back and relax at the Giraffe Village Wine Tent, where you can sample premium wine and enjoy soothing sounds from popular, local bands.
- Take a trip back to a prehistoric time and see Adventure Dinosaur! sponsored by Sendik’s Food Markets! Cost: $2.50
2012 a la Carte admission rates:
|Juniors (ages 3 to 12):
|Children (ages 2 and under):
|Seniors (ages 60 and older):
Admission discounts available at all Tri City National Banks through August 19:
- a la Carte Value Ticket: Includes multi-day passes valid Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday! Adult Value Ticket: $26.00; Child Value Ticket: $18.00
- Advanced/reduced single admission ticket: Adults: $12.25; Children: $9.25
a la Carte Hours:
9 a.m. – 10 p.m., Thursday, August 16 through Saturday, August 18
9 a.m. – 8 p.m. Sunday, August 19
All musical entertainment is free with regular admission. Food tickets, Zoo rides and special attractions can be purchased for an additional charge.
For additional information, please contact the Zoo’s Public Affairs and Services Division at (414) 256-5466.
|Special thanks to our a la Carte sponsor:
|With major support from: