Getting to the Zoo is easy using our updated driving directions.
Early October 2014
- Watertown Plank Road Westbound entrance to US 45 Northbound OPENS.
- Wisconsin Avenue entrance to US 45 Northbound CLOSES.
- Adler Street becomes a one-way (westbound).
- 76th Street Bridge OPENS.
- US 45 Northbound exit to Watertown Plank Road Eastbound OPENS.
- US 45 Northbound exit to Watertown Plank Road Westbound OPENS.
- US 45 Northbound exit to Wisconsin Avenue CLOSES.
- Watertown Plank Road under US 45 OPENS.
- US 45 Southbound exit to Wisconsin Avenue CLOSES.
- US 45 Northbound exit to Bluemound Road CLOSES.
- Bluemound Road over US 45 CLOSES.
- 97th Street between Wisconsin Avenue and Bluemound Road CLOSES.
- 95th Street becomes a one-way between Wisconsin Avenue and Bluemound Road (northbound).
- 84th Street between Honey Creek and the north side of Kearney Street CLOSES.
- 84th Street entrance ramp to Westbound I-94 CLOSES.
- I-94 Westbound exit to 84th Street CLOSES.
- WIS 100 Southbound entrance to I-94 Westbound OPENS.
- Chester Street closes to through traffic.
Late October 2014
- I-94 Westbound reduced to two lanes between 70th Street and the Zoo Interchange.
- 73rd Street pedestrian bridge demolition
For more information on Zoo Interchange closures, visit the Wisconsin Department of Transportation website.